Yummy summer salad that is delicious! I was skeptical because I am usually not a fan of feta. Then there was the whole watermelon and onions thing. I was sooooo glad I tried it, though!
- 2 pound(s) fresh watermelon, cubed
- 8 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 cup(s) arugula
- 1/2 medium uncooked red onion(s), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz feta cheese
- Cut feta into small bite-size pieces. Whisk oil, vinegar, and salt to blend; set aside. Place arugula, onions, and tomatoes in salad bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Add cheese and melon; serve.
6 WW PP+