4 cups angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
28 oz can crushed or diced tomatoes
1 medium onion, diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons black pepper
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
6 ounces chicken, grilled
3 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Heat skillet to medium high. Add in olive oil and onions and saute until translucent.
2. Add garlic and tomatoes and cook until tomato is soft and juices are coming out.
3. . Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and stir well.
4. Mix in balsamic vinegar and turn heat down to low and allow the flavors to meld.
5. Add chopped chicken into sauce mixture and turn off.
6. After about 10 minutes, toss pasta with sauce.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 241 Calories; 4g Fat (14.5% calories from fat); 9g Protein; 43g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 248mg Sodium.
WW points: 5
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.