I have a very similar burrito recipe on here. This one is close but is a little more substantial by adding rice.
4 each tortillas, whole wheat 96% fat free flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 each red bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
15 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can green chili peppers, chopped
1/2 cup cooked rice
4 ounces neufchatel cheese (light cream cheese)
salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons salsa
1. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven heated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
2. Heat oil in a 10-inch non-stick skillet over medium heat. Place onion, bell pepper, garlic and chiles in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Pour beans into skillet, cook 3 minutes stirring.
3. Mix in cooked rice. Warm rice through.
4. Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Spoon mixture evenly down center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up. Top with salsa. Serve immediately.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 386 Calories; 14g Fat (31.4% calories from fat); 14g Protein; 52g Carbohydrate; 9g Dietary Fiber; 22mg Cholesterol; 858mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat.