Everyone seemed to love the other Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin so I found another from Slender Kitchen (all credit to them!) that looks DIVINE!
Balsamic Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: about 6 oz.
Nutritional Info: 243 calories, 5.5g of fat, 5.2g carbohydrates, 0g dietary fiber, 40.1g of protein, 4.6g of sugar
Weight Watchers® PointsPlus®: 5 *
- 2 lbs. lean pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar (or honey/maple syrup or Stevia for low carb)
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Optional: Up to 1 tsp.chile powder
- Salt and pepper
- Combine the vinegar, chicken broth, and soy sauce.
- Combine the sugar, cumin, garlic powder, chile powder if using, salt, and pepper. Be careful with the salt since the soy sauce is salty. You can always add more after cooking.
- Rub the pork with the brown sugar mixture and place in the slow cooker. Pour vinegar mixture over top.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours until very tender.
- If desired top with balsamic glaze or reduce the cooking liquid to create your own glaze.
- For a crisp exterior, place under a hot broiler for 4-5 minutes.