Before I started trying to eat healthier, I had no clue which milk substitute was best for what. I thought they all sounded a little odd until I started trying them. Then I was happily surprised. Why do I stay away from milk? Personally, it is sinus issues. Milk is bad for causing nasal congestion. I have major allergies to dirt, dust, grass, pets, etc… They cause enough sinus issues. I am not adding to that when and if I don’t have to. I do just fine with almond milk and soy milk and the taste is good.
But it was very confusing to begin with! So here’s some help!
- Everything You Will Ever Need to Know About Dairy-free Milk Alternatives (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- 11 Benefits of Almond Milk You Didn’t Know About (lifehack.org)
- The Myths and Facts About Soy Milk (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Experimenting with seed milks (treadingmyownpath.com)
- How did milk turn from a toxin to a staple of the Western diet? (theverge.com)
- Top 10 Inflammatory Foods to Avoid Like the Plague (realfarmacy.com)
- Dairy-Free Me (lalecheleagueofmeadville.wordpress.com)