3 cups all-purpose flour
1 package yeast
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup warm water
1 each clove garlic
1 large tomato, heirloom, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup part skim milk mozzarella cheese, shredded
3/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
olive oil spray
1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spray pizza crust with olive oil spray.
2. Prepare grill to medium heat.
3. Place dough on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 1 minute or until lightly browned. Turn crust over. Rub with garlic; sprinkle with tomato and cheeses. Close grill lid; grill 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
4. Cut into 12 pieces and serve!
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 374 Calories; 12g Fat (28.9% calories from fat); 14g Protein; 52g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 20mg Cholesterol; 459mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
- Recipe of the Week: Grilled Mediterranean Pizza (kingfeaturesweeklyservice.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Recipe: Individual Grilled Pizzas (williams-sonoma.com)
- Weekend Project: Polenta Pizza Crust (williams-sonoma.com)
- Grilled Bistro Pizza with Mushrooms, Kalamata Olives, and Fontina (ericasrecipes.com)
- Grilling Pizza (foodsinthefastlane.me)
- Homemade Pizza Dough – Traditional or Whole Wheat (raisinguproses.wordpress.com)