6-8 oz soy milk (Depends on the calorie count I want. I can add water to get more liquid if I use less milk.)
2 Tbsp. Vanilla Juice Plus shake mix
2 packets Truvia
1 Tbsp. Folgers instant coffee
2 chocolate creamers (if not available individually, use about 1 1/2 Tbsp. chocolate creamer)
small handful of ice
Put the soy milk in blender first and then add the shake mix. Whir that around for a few seconds to get blended well. Anytime you use a powdered substance, it is best to do it this way so that it doesn’t taste gritty. If you see that your drink mix is thicker than you want, add more liquid. If it is thinner than you want, add a tad more shake mix. Remember, though, you’re going to add ice, which makes it slushy.
Add the Truvia, coffee, creamer and ice. Whir again until the drink is mixed to the consistency you wish.
I believe the calories on this totals around 230 and if fills me for hours. You can use a dab of real sugar if you want. No biggie. I wouldn’t use aspartame. It just isn’t the right flavor.
Note: You can use whatever milk you like. I choose soy just because it is affordable and easier for me to find. This is your choice! You can also add more chocolate if you need. That is up to your tastes!
- How I Have Lost Weight Recently (livingtoolarge.wordpress.com)
- Sacrifice Is Necessary (livingtoolarge.wordpress.com)
- Which Nut Milk is Right For You? (elenaselivan.com)
- Healthy Starbucks Inspired Caramel Frappuccino Recipe (healthylivingrevelations.com)
- B vs. the Frappuccino (cookiethieves.wordpress.com)
- Lunch Break: The Highest-Calorie Food and Drinks at Starbucks (washingtonian.com)
- Healthy Frappuccino (theendlessholiday.wordpress.com)
- Starbucks will soon inlcude calorie counts on menu (kdvr.com)