I have been proud of myself today. I have actually eaten under my calorie limit. Have I wanted to? No. I am hungry. I left my blender at work and I am feeling the literal hunger pangs today. But I am trying so hard to not eat extra. I know if I eat something else that I am going to eat and eat! So no eating! Plus I am tired. I need to sleep. (I always need to sleep.)
So I was using the Lose It! app. That thing is freaking AMAZING! It has a scanner on it so I can read bar codes off foods and it will know the calorie count in the food. So if I eat a Lean Cuisine, I can scan the bar code and it automatically knows how many calories are in it. How cool is that?! I don’t have to work too hard to know it. I did do work around the house today, too. It has the calories burned for the time of housework, too. Pretty cool! So I did well today. I am still hungry, though. Instead of eating, I am going to bed. I am tired.
- Hunger Pangs (foodobsessed79.wordpress.com)
- Foods to Help You Lose Weight (medindia.net)
- Filling Food to Speed Weight Loss (everydayhealth.com)
- When Hunger Strikes While Dieting (weightloss.answers.com)
- Can Eating Too Few Calories Stall Your Metabolism? (everydayhealth.com)
- Stopping Hunger Pains Without Stuffing Your Face With Junk (weightloss.answers.com)