I recently tried an Overeaters Anonymous meeting online. I loved it. People who understood me. It was different. It has been rare in life that I felt understood. These people GOT it. We chatted and I got advice. I have wanted to do another meeting sooner but I have been working overtime again. (Y’all hear that a lot! I should be rich or something! Guess what! NOT!) But I connected with good people and will do another meeting soon. I also ordered some literature to help me on my way.
I know I am an addict. I’m a junkie. So often I look for a fix. Last night it was blueberries. I couldn’t stop. I ate a whole pint. They were like candy. I ate them over the course of 8 hours. But still, that is a lot of blueberries. Thank God they are healthy! I suppose I got some antioxidants? LOL Seriously, though, that isn’t good.
- I’m Back (friendlyfatgirl.wordpress.com)
- Now, Overeaters Anonymous to the rescue of bad eaters (gulfnews.com)
- “Hello………..My Names Juniper…….. and I’m An Anorexic” (tomagcro.com)
- Fat like me (gailgerard.wordpress.com)
- What’s Your Favorite Food? (makingmarciamelt.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday, 2013-05-01 (tljax.wordpress.com)