I got a blender for work! Smoothies at work? Yes I can! I plan to keep frozen berries in the freezer and a honking container of vanilla yogurt in the fridge. Looking into some protein powder and maybe soy milk or something else. Then when I want that strawberry milkshake I can have it!
This time of year is terrible for the shake cravings. I mean, lemme tell ya, I go nuts. The weather changes and I start craving hard-core. So I need something filling, cold, smooth and TASTY! Wouldn’t it be nice to take a quick break to blend up something to fight that craving?
I haven’t made the most positive choices lately, but at least this was a good one. Right? Heck yeah! I can’t wait to use that baby! (So now I gotta get to the grocery store to get something to throw in there! I am working overtime AGAIN this week. I gotta find some A-M-Y time!)
- 8 Easy 3-Ingredient Smoothies (buzzfeed.com)
- Strawberry banana oat smoothie. (thegooseandme.com)
- My Favorite Summer Smoothie Recipes (lorensworld.com)
- BE HEALTHY HEALTHY ! Food that help lose weight! (houseofizabela2.wordpress.com)
- A Milkshake a Day Keeps the Doctor Away (dsmtodca.wordpress.com)
- Smoothie Making Tips (williams-sonoma.com)