4 each chicken breast halves without skin, boneless
8 tablespoons barbecue sauce
4 each scallions, chopped
2 each tomatoes, diced
4 slices cheddar cheese, lowfat
olive oil spray
1. Place chicken in sprayed baking dish and make sure to coat both sides of chicken with barbecue sauce.
2. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or until completely done. Add a tiny bit more sauce to each piece of chicken and top with cheddar cheese and place back in oven to melt cheese.
3. When ready to serve, top each piece of chicken with scallions and tomatoes.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 366 Calories; 10g Fat (25.7% calories from fat); 56g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 92mg Cholesterol; 1031mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 7 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.
- Recycle That . . . . Chicken?! Dinners for Less (everydayfamily.com)
- Baked Chicken Recipes (ireport.cnn.com)
- Chicken Enchiladas (amexicanamectonfoods.wordpress.com)