I saw this on All Recipes and thought it sounded wonderful. This is their recipe. I was thinking of some changes I could make to it. I wondered how some celery seed or very thinly chopped celery would taste in this. Not sure. I’m gonna have to try it. Or since the calorie count is so low, a couple of turkey bacon strips cooked and crumbled in this would be good. Their recipe says to peel the potatoes and I don’t know that I would. I like new potatoes with their peels.
7 cups new potatoes, chopped
8 ounces sour cream, light
2 teaspoons dill weed, chopped
1 teaspoon dried parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, cool, peel and chill.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine sour cream, dill, parsley, Dijon, salt and pepper.
3. Pour dressing over potatoes and toss gently. Chill before serving.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 168 Calories; 1g Fat (6.0% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 262mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
- Dill Roasted Red Potatoes (inthelivingwell.com)
- Scandinavian New Potato Salad – Färskpotatissalad (cookingatzerodegrees.wordpress.com)
- Breaded Pork Chops w/ Sour Cream Potatoes,Green Beans, and… (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- 25 Great Non-Sandwich Work Lunches (wisebread.com)