2 cups rotini, cooked and drained
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
1/2 medium red onion, diced small
1 tomato, diced
1/2 green bell pepper, diced
1/2 red bell pepper, diced
1/3 cup green olives, finely chopped
1 carrot, shredded
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
2. Once cooled, add all ingredients and mix well.
Notes: If you want/ need more moisture to the salad, I would add a tad more salad dressing or you can use some plain, non-fat Greek yogurt. You want to keep the calories down.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 221 Calories; 12g Fat (45.7% calories from fat); 4g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 165mg Sodium.
4 WW points
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat.
- Italian Pasta Salad (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Greek Pasta Salad (ireport.cnn.com)
- Pasta Salad (myjourneytoithaca.wordpress.com)
- Spruce up your Salad! (homemadeforelle.com)
- Recipe: Tuna Pasta Salad (manhattan.ny1.com)