- I love a good wrap! Don’t you? I think they make great lunches. I found this on Taste of Home. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) ready-to-use grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large saucepan, cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. Stir in the chicken, salad dressing and cheese. Simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon about 3/4 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Analysis:1 wrap equals 290 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 1,129 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch.
Originally published as Italian Chicken Wraps in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p39