4 each pork chops
6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary sprigs
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 large garlic cloves
1. Place vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
2. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat. Combine rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic; rub mixture over pork. Place pork in pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness, basting with vinegar. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 239 Calories; 15g Fat (56.5% calories from fat); 23g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 74mg Cholesterol; 177mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 3 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 1 Fat.
- Roasted Balsamic Asparagus (livingtoolarge.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Recipe: Grilled Pork Chops with Caramelized Peaches & Basil (williams-sonoma.com)
- Spiced Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour Glaze (thepinkgourmet.wordpress.com)
- Pulled Pork – North Carolina Style (pastaprincessandmore.wordpress.com)
- Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Pear and Thyme (williams-sonoma.com)
- Roast Pork with Leeks (bklynlocavore.com)
- Balsamic Chicken with Carmelized Onions | Babble (babble.com)