This is one of my favorite and easy veggie quesadillas. I love it. Filling and full of vegetables.
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup zucchini slices
1/4 cup yellow squash
1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
1 large portobello mushroom, sliced
1 flour tortilla
olive oil spray
1/2 ounce mozzarella cheese, part skim milk, shredded
1/2 ounce cheddar cheese, lowfat, shredded
1. Spray skillet with olive oil spray. Saute onions, zucchini, squash, and bell pepper until tender. Add mushrooms. Remove to a plate.
2. Mix cheeses together so they are blended. You will be using them together.
3. Spray pan again and put tortilla in. Put half of cheese down and add veggies. Put other half of cheese on top. Fold tortilla over so that it is halved.
4. Cook on one side and slowly flip to brown other side. If veggies fall out, that is ok. Just pour everything on the plate when plating.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 377 Calories; 9g Fat (22.0% calories from fat); 19g Protein; 57g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 11mg Cholesterol; 516mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 1 Lean Meat; 3 Vegetable; 1 Fat.
- Pear and Cheddar Quesadillas (relovedrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin and Sweet Onion Quesadilla (abeautifulmess.com)
- Barbecue Beef Quesadillas (Using Leftovers) (cookingwithcorinna.wordpress.com)