Meatloaf is a family favorite. Here’s a version where you put it together and go about your business and eat well later! Voila!
1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1 pound ground turkey
1 1/2 cups shiitake mushroom, chopped
1/2 cup onion, grated
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup Egg Beaters® 99% egg substitute, lightly beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
4 tablespoons ketchup
4 tablespoons a-1® Steak Sauce
1. Mix turkey with bread crumbs, mushrooms, onion, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, Egg Beaters, garlic, and 2 tablespoons each of ketchup and A-1.
2. Place in slowcooker. Top with remaining ketchup and A-1. Cook on Low for 5 hours.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 339 Calories; 11g Fat (28.1% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 43g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 66mg Cholesterol; 701mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
(6 servings would be 452 calories.)
- Turkey Meatloaf Recipe (odetomyabode.com)
- Meatloaf Muffins with Whipped Cheddar Mashed Potato âFrostingâ (spoonful.com)
- Easy Microwave 3-Minute Meatloaf (yourlighterside.com)