- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups prechopped hearts of romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 4 (2.8-ounce) multigrain flatbreads (such as Flatout)
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add lettuce and next 4 ingredients (through tomatoes), tossing to coat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Working with 1 flatbread at a time, cook bread 1 minute on each side or until toasted. Rub 1 side of each flatbread with cut sides of garlic. Arrange 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture in the center of each flatbread; roll up.
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 15.9g
- Saturated fat: 4.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Protein: 30.3g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 9.5g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 2.9mg
- Sodium: 573mg
- Calcium: 180mg
Another goodie from Cooking Light!
I will probably substitute balsamic vinegar for the white wine vinegar, but this looks good! What do YOU think?